Add a pressure regulator to your home or office and decrease stress on all your water lines. Our valley is growing at a rapid rate, adding many new homes and businesses
each year. In order to keep up with demand, your city’s water department has had to both add water mains and increase the water pressure. This increased pressure adds stress on your home’s water piping and fixture supply lines. Adding a pressure regulator on your main water service will regulate the pressure to your home. This will help prevent a broken water line that could possibly cause flooding.
Problems from too much water pressure:
- Broken or burst pipes that can lead to flooding in your home or business.
- Do you hear continual sound of running water in you walls, you might have an underground slab leak?
- Running toilets
- Damage to your appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerator icemakers or washing machines
- Banging pipe sounds
- Leaking sprinkler valve
- High water bills
- Damage to your Reverse Osmosis System
- Damage to your Water Softening System